Re: New ksh/ksh93 package, half the size, ten times the features!!!!

Giovanni Rapagnani <giovanni <at> ideanet.be> writes:

> - the script is executed using /usr/bin/ksh. Is it fine to have a build
> dependency on the package we are about to build? If it is, the build

No, it isn’t – but you could build-depend on mksh, if the script
can be run with it (haven’t tested it), possibly with a few changes
to make up for the slight differences between mksh and AT&T ksh.

Anyway, thanks for keeping AT&T ksh93 up to date in Debian as well,
since I often run test scripts through it when debugging mksh.

bye,
//mirabilos