Re: Debian/Wheezy general rant Was: mount point gets "(deleted)" / unable to unmount

On 06/05/2013 02:24 PM, Florian Lohoff wrote:
well, this could be related to Wheezy, or to you, or to the people you've been
talking with, or something else, or a combination...

I've switched 3 users from Squeeze to Wheezy in the last 2 weeks, and also to
Gnome 3 btw, and they all *love* it. And I also must say, I'm quite impressed,
Debian on the desktop has come a long way. So, IOW YMMV.

We are 4 people in the room and we all hate Gnome3. KDE is too bloated
and xfce4 is too minimal. We all switched away from gnome-terminal to
roxterm as gnome-terminal is full of resizing bugs.

We're working to get Mate into Debian [1-2], so you will be back
on your beloved GNOME2 desktop in Debian Jessie and newer :).

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz