Re: Proposal: letʼs have a GR about the init system

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 05:37:50PM +0100, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> I don't mean to be rude but please read up on systemd and see the pros
> of cons such as on LWN.net comments or any distro mailing list as many
> are tired of systemd discussion and this wide ranging and much of the
> stolen/borrowed/existing functionality is what many don't want
> mandated on all systems by default for various reasons.

I only saw that in the beginning. As soon as people had systemd as their
init system, all those discussions died. I see loads of really pro
statements.

Could you point me to these comments?

>From what I have seen, most people on LWN.net are *very* pro-systemd. I
mean, so much pro that it is getting a bit strange. What you said I have
not seen *at all*.

--
Regards,
Olav