Re: Proposal: let’s have a GR about the init system

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 07:09:45PM +0300, Uoti Urpala wrote:
> Steve Langasek has been consistently posting dishonest FUD against
> systemd. Maybe you could explain that as excessive zeal following from
> valid technical considerations, but I'd consider that an excessively
> charitable interpretation for a member of a body that is supposed to
> have public trust.

Steve *has* public trust.  There are very few people around here that
contributed to Debian more than he did.

If you don't feel he has public trust, then you know nothing about
Debian, and you are for sure not in a position to criticize the
decisions he may take as technical committee member.

Ditto for Colin and the other members of the board, that are there for a
reason.  In case you don't know, that reason is not being champions of
trolling on -devel.

Who are you?  Who pays your bills?
--
Enrico Tassi