Re: Proposal: let’s have a GR about the init system

* Uoti Urpala <uoti.urpala@pp1.inet.fi> [2013-10-25 18:27]:

> Steve Langasek has been consistently posting dishonest FUD against
> systemd. Maybe you could explain that as excessive zeal following from
> valid technical considerations, but I'd consider that an excessively
> charitable interpretation for a member of a body that is supposed to
> have public trust.

Care to back your accusation. If you don't like his backed arguements,
come up with something better but declaring them "dishonest FUD against
systemd" because you favor systemd and he does not is plain wrong imo.

Yours Martin