Re: Please assume good faith (was Re: systemd effectively mandatory now due to GNOME)

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 06:15:28PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:54:47 +0200, Olav Vitters <olav@vitters.nl>
> wrote:
> >On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:38:56AM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> >> found it usable even in 1.x days), is also true for GNOME: it
> >> is said to disable the ability of users to theme and customise
> >> it, and Torvaldsʼ opinions are well-known.)
> >
> >GNOME tweak tool has existed since GNOME 3.
>
> Like Windows TweakUI which has been necessary since nearly 20 years?
> Does GNOME need to emulate everything?

Please don't ask me such questions. Above ones are pointless, without
content and I don't care about Windows.

FWIW, GNOME is usually said to emulate tablets, iPhone, touchscreens and
MacOS X. So if you want to ask me pointless question about Windows on
debian-devel, maybe include those?

Follow up to me personally please.

--
Regards,