Re: Proposal: switch default desktop to xfce

On Fri, 2013-10-25 at 13:31 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> We've had this discussion multiple times over the years. I've been
> told multiple times that we still have a non-negligible set of users
> owning/running hardware that can't do DVDs.

The set of hardware which can't boot from DVDs *or* boot from a USB
stick must surely be pretty tiny. (AIUI it is the DVD ISOs which can be
thrown onto a stick, so throwing away CDs wont hurt that)

Add in "or boot from network" and it must be a minuscule set.

Ian.