Re: Two new DNS virtual packages (authoritative-name-server & recursive-name-server)

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013, at 20:16, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
> On 22/10/13 09:18, Arturo Borrero Gonzalez wrote:
> > I would suggest: caching-name-server
>
> *-dns-server would be better, as it is specific enough to avoid name
> collision in the future.

JFTR that should not be any name collisions as the "name server" is term
defined in RFC1034 and used in all DNS standards out there. Not that it
matters now when the idea was those was rejected (see my other
proposal).

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>