Re: libravatar in the BTS [Re: bugs.debian.org: something's wrong...]

On Wed, 02 Oct 2013, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Don Armstrong <don@debian.org>, 2013-10-01, 17:10:
> >The avatars are now fully federated, and all caching and retrieval
> >is now done from debian.org resources, which should mitigate the
> >privacy concerns.
>
> Iceweasel users who want to mitigate the annoyance can put this
> snippet into their ~/.mozilla/firefox/*/chrome/userContent.css file:
>
> img[src^="http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/libravatar.cgi?";]
> {
> 	display: none !important;
> }

If you do this, I'd also suggest dropping in a rule for
http://bugs.debian.org/libravatar, as I will eventually be moving the
image urls there.

Cheop's Law: Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p242