Re: Upcoming changes in Tcl/Tk packaging

Hi Matthias,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org> wrote:
> Am 25.09.2013 14:52, schrieb Sergei Golovan:
>>
>> There are 17 packages which build when 8.5 is the default version but
>> fail to build
>> after switching to 8.6. Most of them are patchable, though I'm not
>> sure if they will
>> work properly after that.
>
> would be nice to track these in some place.

I've created two pages on the wiki:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianTclTk/UpgradeDefaultTclTkTo86 and
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianTclTk/TclTk84Removal and started
to report FTBFS bugs (with fixes if I can propose a fix). The first
page contains more than just tracking upgrade to 8.6. It contains
FTBFS due to various reasons, sometimes pretty unexpected.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan