Re: Less dinstall FTW?

Ond$(D+Z(Bej Sur$(D+r(B <ondrej@sury.org> writes:
> Or can you think of any other scenario when it could be useful to end
> users?  I think running on unstable is bleeding edge enough already, and if
> you need some specific fix *right* *now* available from i.d.o, you can
> always download it by hand.

And now try to verify that your download was not tampered with. I don't
think we should encourage people to download and install unsigned
packages.

I'm also mostly interested if this would help with development. Like
having to wait less if you were blocked by a binNMU or waiting for a bug
fix or automated systems running tests (which should probably try the
latest packages).

Ansgar