Re: jessie release goal: verbose build logs

On 17 June 2013 23:58, Dmitrijs Ledkovs <xnox@debian.org> wrote:
> tags 680686 patch
> thanks
>
> On 14 June 2013 12:35, Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>>  - Fix debhelper not passing --disable-silent-rules by default.
>>    #680686
>>    I think cdbs already does this.
>
> Patch attached for autoconf dh build system. cmake dh build system
> seems to be already enabling verbose makefiles.

Is there any reason this hasn't been applied yet?
Can I NMU this, as debhelper is marked as LowNMU package.
The patch itself is a trivial one-liner and fixes a Jessie release goal.
The bug report itself was filed a little over one year ago.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.