Re: Let me introduce!

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 04:03:34PM -0400, Scott Howard wrote:

> This is kind of a debian based OS, make your own pure blend of Debian:
> "Debian Pure Blend: a subset of Debian that is configured to support a
> particular target group out-of-the-box."

I'd like to stress a bit that making "your own" Blend is a bit missing
the point.  Blends is about forming (sub)teams *inside* the large Debian
community to work on a certain topic and you should definitely *not*
work on your own. :-)

I also would like to stress that a pure Blend is not "kind of a debian
based OS" but is *pure* Debian.  Sorry for beeing picky but we always
try to fight missunderstandings.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--