Re: Let me introduce!

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Ian Sapelino <iansapelino@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello guys!! I am Ian Sapelino I am also Programmer and I want to know how
> to make a Debian Based OS??
>
> Please reply to my answer! Thank you :)

Welcome to Debian

Here are some resources on making your own Debian derivative:
"Making your own Debian based distro" [1]
"Debian Derivative Guidelines" [2]

This is kind of a debian based OS, make your own pure blend of Debian:
"Debian Pure Blend: a subset of Debian that is configured to support a
particular target group out-of-the-box."

Those were the first three hits from searching "how to make debian
derivative" in google.

[1] http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=74249
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends