Re: Grub 2.00 in testing?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

> rmadison now defaults to querying UDD by default

There is a projectb mirror accessible from qa.d.o, so we could rewire
the madison CGI to look at that. It is written in Perl though so it is
unlikely I'll ever be motivated to do that. Hopefully someone else
will be willing to make it use projectb when appropriate...

> [UDD] is on crack in a bunch of cases.

Any info about these? Lucas and other UDD folks would probably want to
fix the issues.

--
bye,
pabs