Re: PulseAudio

Having read both sets of docs (and not merely the two pages named), I have to assert that the question is not a troll.

The end user docs explain to end users how to use PA when everything's going according to plan, and cover some common glitches.

I have gained no additional understanding of the concepts behind PA, though I suppose that if I went through those pages again I might be able to pick out some specific terminology to search elsewhere for.

PeteR