Re: Survey answers part 3: systemd is not portable and what this means for our ports

On 07/18/2013 07:12 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> On 07/18/2013 09:15 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>>
>> http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Talk:Comparison_of_init_systems
>
>> "friendly upstream     yes     no     NO     YES"
>
> Really? You put something like this in a technical comparison chart?

I wasn't the one who wrote it.

You're only trolling, just like the person who wrote this in that wiki
page. This adds nothing to the discussion. My original point was only
that there is more to OpenRC than enhanced init scripts.

Thomas