Python 3.3 Status?

Hi,

I'm a bit confused about the current status of Python 3.3. If I'm not
mistaken, python3.3 is available in unstable, but not included in the
py3versions output, so none of the packaged python3-* extension modules
include .so's for Python 3.3.

Can someone tell me if that's deliberate or accidental, and if/when it's
going to change?

(I asked Matthias (the python3.3 maintainer AFAIU) about this a little
while ago but got no answer, so I'm trying my luck here.)

Best,

   -Nikolaus