Re: Hope to use ticket system for maintaining/requesting cdn.debian.net

On 26-06-13 03:46, Yasuhiro Araki wrote:
> P.S.2
> I hope to attend f2f meeting at debconf2013.
> But unfortunately I cannot attend it.
> If teleconf, and other way meetings are open, I would like to join from
> Japan.

I don't know where that meeting will be on the schedule; but if it is in
a room that will be recorded/streamed, you will be able to do so (watch
the live stream, and join the IRC channel; people in the room will be
happy to relay your notes or questions).

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/