Re: RFH: two base wheezy bugs

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> Being able to systematically link bugs to hardware would be useful,
> then other owners of the same hardware would (a) be able to check for
> outstanding bugs before upgrading (b) try to reproduce and confirm
> bugs

The summary feature could be used to do this. As most hardware-specific
bugs are kernel bugs, whatever the kernel team finds most useful is what
should be done.[1]

1: Kernel team: if this means adding user-values or some other
additional feature to the BTS, please let me know.

Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you. If you don't
bet, you can't win.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Time Enough For Love_ p240