Debian naming scheme

Hello,

I think Debian should stop releasing products as I.E 'Debian 7.0', and instead release them simply as I.E 'Debian 7', where its Debian version would be 7.0.

It makes it hard for me writing documentation for applications that run on Debian when I have to write it supports I.E 'Debian (7.0, 7.1)'.

Debian 7.0 and Debian 7.1 are the same operating system in essence anyhow. As is Windows 'XP BUILD 1XXX' and 'Windows XP BUILD 2XXX'.

Regards,

Nikolas Kallis