Re: [clang] Report bugs on packages failing to build with clang

On 30/05/2013 01:51, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> With the recent setup of the parallel build infrastructure using clang
>> instead of gcc [1], I would like to start to report
>> bugs on packages failing to build with clang (with patches if
>> possible).
>> The severity would be minor.
>> Of course, I would do that only when the issue is upstream [2].
>>
>> Any comments ?
>
> It seems to me that FTBFS with clang should be wishlist.
I also considered this severity but the documentation [1] says
"for any feature request, and also for any bugs that are very difficult
to fix due to major design considerations."
Not sure it matches.

Sylvestre
[1] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#severities