Re: Debian development and release: always releasable (essay)

]] Johannes Schauer

> Maybe the puppet question can just be solved by introducing an openstack task?

puppet isn't important because it's used by/part of openstack (which I
don't think it is?)  It's important because it's a tool lots of
sysadmins use to automate their infrastructures.  Also, it's generally a
bigger problem if something goes away than if it was never shipped.
Going away means leaving users hanging.  Not ever having something just
means, well, we didn't have it and those who wanted it had to install it
from elsewhere.

--
Tollef Fog Heen