Re: jessie release goals

Hi Wookey,

On Tue, 7 May 2013 03:04:50 +0100, Wookey <wookey@wookware.org> wrote:
> (just a decision to leave arch-independent headers in /usr/include and
> move arch-dependent headers to /usr/include/triplet).

Doesn't this limit us to cross-compiling only across Debian architectures? If
we go for a full /usr/include/triplet split (in the same way as for
libraries) we could support cross-compiling to anything with the same
structure - I'm thinking MinGW-w64 here of course, but I imagine it would
apply to other targets too, some of which are supported in Debian already
using the /usr/triplet/include directories.

Regards,

Stephen