Re: Bug:#700917: desktop-file-utils: call for (co-)maintainership [ITA]

On 05-05-13 04:30, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:

[Disclaimer: I haven't looked at the contents of your concern].

> Since beginning of 2013 I tried to raise concerns about it but got no
> reply from current maintainers whatsoever (see #700917).
>
> I think now would be a good time to upload updated package that I
> prepared. I'm taking responsibility for the package by adding myself
> to Uploaders. Unless there are any objections I'll wait for a week (or
> longer) before uploading.

I think it helps to state that all three current maintainers are on the
LowNMU list [1]. For me at least that lowers the resistance against this
action a whole lot, although a simple ACK from them would be nice.

Paul
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/LowThresholdNmu