Re: Bit from the Release Team: I think I feel a song coming on... Yodel-ay-hee-hoo!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bit from the Release Team: I think I feel a song coming on... Yodel-ay-hee-hoo!
- From: email@example.com (Partha P. Mukherjee)
- Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 12:02:49 +0530
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Adam D. Barratt's message of "Sun, 05 May 2013 02:16:16 +0100")
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Adam D. Barratt" <email@example.com> writes:
> As you may already know, we've passed responsibility for Wheezy to the
> Stable Release Managers; in other words, we've released!
> That's it for now; it's time for the celebrations to begin, whether at a
> Release Party[PARTY] or otherwise. :-)
> Adam, Neil, and your Debian Wheezy Release Team
> [PARTY] http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyWheezy
A big THANK YOU to all of you.