Join the #newinwheezy game

according to UDD we've 4451 new source packages in Debian/wheezy[1].

Plenty of them are worth noting and a good way to present the
interesting new packages to our users could be if package
maintainers/teams just write about them.

Would be nice if we get something similar to the dpl game up and
running. Francesca came up with hashtag #newinwheezy for it, so
maybe some of you join me with the #newinwheezy game and
blog/tweet/identica/... about (your) new package(s).

I just started with

[1] http://people.debian.org/~mika/new_source_packages_in_wheezy.txt