Re: Join the #newinwheezy game

On 2013-04-29 10:57, Michael Prokop wrote:
according to UDD we've 4451 new source packages in Debian/wheezy[1].

Plenty of them are worth noting and a good way to present the
interesting new packages to our users could be if package
maintainers/teams just write about them.

Would be nice if we get something similar to the dpl game up and
running. Francesca came up with hashtag #newinwheezy for it, so
maybe some of you join me with the #newinwheezy game and
blog/tweet/identica/... about (your) new package(s).

Alternatively (or possibly additionally) one could put together a Release Notes patch regarding the packages. (hint)

Regards,

Adam