Re: Git packaging workflow discussion on planet.d.o

On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 02:25:30PM +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> makes a lot of sense. If your packaging workflow does not rely on
> importing the contents of release tarballs, then for projects like
> this you miss some content unless you re-run the same release
> scripts post-facto.
That was the part I didn't understand.  What are people doing to solve
this generated files at release problem?   I've solved this as upstream
and a Debian developer by having tarballs.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ   http://enc.com.au/          csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux     http://www.debian.org/      csmall at : debian.org