Re: touchscreen support in Debian?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 05:19:42PM -0500, John D. Hendrickson and Sara Darnell wrote:
> REALLY?  you have 30 days to return it.  if you want unix and
> touchscreen get an Apple.
>
> don't use debian haphazardously (without knowing full well what can
> happen / if it will work) thinking you'll save time or money.
> that's not what linux is for.  doing so could easily leave you
> no-where, even with a computer you can't personally fix, after days.

Hi, John or Sara,

This tone is completely out of line. You may apologize in private or on
this thread.

If you're not being productive technicaly, nor socially, I'd kindly ask
you to take your attitude elsewhere.

You may *not* treat our users like this. It was a valid question, and
they didn't need to get such an unwarented email full of bile, even if
it was better asked on the -users mailing list.

Kindly don't continue to harass our users.

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>
: :'  : Proud Debian Developer