Re: git-remote-hg/bzr

On 03/10/2013 07:15 PM, Axel Beckert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> BTW, I've came across:
>> http://felipec.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/git-remote-hg-bzr-2/
>>
>> and thought it was cool.
> That's very cool indeed, thanks for that pointer!

Because I didn't find out yet if it was to be part of Git, I've
packaged it separately here:

http://archive.gplhost.com/debian/pool/squeeze/main/g/git-remote-hg-bzr/

I wrote this package 2 weeks ago.

Warning: this is of course totally unofficial, out of Debian,
and of course not suitable for an upload (I didn't even write
the copyright file yet...). I would advise anyone to rather
use the Experimental version of Git.

However, if you're using an older release of Debian, the
above package might be handy, so I thought I would share.

Cheers,

Thomas