Re: Gerrit, Git requirements, cooperation with others. was: git dangerous operations on alioth

On 2013-03-08 12:44:36 -0800 (-0800), Russ Allbery wrote:
> Thank you very much for working on this!  We use Gerrit extensively but so
> far just haven't packaged it because it was too intimidating.

Agreed, if Gerrit gets packaged in Debian/Ubuntu I'll likely push
OpenStack to start using DEBs of it on our CI infrastructure (though
chances are we'll still rebuild from the source package because we
carry patches for features in which Google has thus far been wholly
disinterested).
--
{ PGP( 48F9961143495829 ); FINGER( fungi@cthulhu.yuggoth.org );
WWW( http://fungi.yuggoth.org/ ); IRC( fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl );