Re: arm64 Debian/Ubuntu port image available

On Wed, 2013-02-27 at 02:10 +0000, Wookey wrote:

> Setting up an arm64 build environment is very simple. Use sbuild-createchroot or mk-sbuild
> and point at the bootstrap repo, with a bit of config and some updated tools packages from
> the repo (amd64 only supplied). Details are given on
> https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/CrossCompile/arm64bootstrap

I think these are missing a "dpkg --add-architecture arm64" at some
point before apt-get update / install crossbuild-essential-arm64 ?

I tried to adjust those instructions to something similar for Sid + the
debian-bootstrap repo but there were unmet dependencies of
crossbuild-essential-arm64 (libc, pkgbinarymangler), but I get the
impression that is to be expected at this stage?

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

Alea iacta est.