Re: RFC declarative built-using field generation

Ben Hutchings wrote:
> What I mean is that a changes file for a sourceful upload has
> 'source' (and maybe some real architecture names) in the Architecture
> field.  Therefore 'source' cannot be assigned as the name of a real
> architecture.

Ah, sure.

However, "source" in Build-Depends could be taken to mean that it
Build-Depends on the source of the package. Which is not currently
supported, but I'm sure everyone stuck maintaining foo-source binary
packages would be happy if it were one day. So perhaps best not to
overload it.

--
see shy jo