Re: Default packages flags

On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 12:48:39PM +0100, Pavel Baculák wrote:
> I know, debian don't have  to same mechanism as gentoo (debian have
> very good packages support and package handling utility), but all
> packages have to have some default EXTRA_FLAGS when was compiling as
> packages. Because for example mc is compiling as default with vfs
> support or with X support .....
> And I need to know, if is some web site, where can I found this
> informations. For some packages is it sometime important.

This is handled in debian/rules in each source package.  I'm not aware
of a web site that extracts it specifically (and besides it's often
conditional on the architecture and suchlike so the best that would be
possible would be to just extract debian/rules; really you're best off
downloading the source package and looking).