Re: Default packages flags

I know, debian don't have  to same mechanism as gentoo (debian have
very good packages support and package handling utility), but all
packages have to have some default EXTRA_FLAGS when was compiling as
packages. Because for example mc is compiling as default with vfs
support or with X support .....
And I need to know, if is some web site, where can I found this
informations. For some packages is it sometime important.

Thanks Baci