Re: new pkg-monitoring team, Debian in the Ganglia book

Hi,

2013/1/19 Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.com.au>:

> A few weeks back, the pkg-monitoring team was created
>
> Although we currently look after Ganglia related stuff, it is not
> exclusively for Ganglia, and could be a good way to collaborate on any
> package related to metric collection, storage and analysis
>
> Anybody wishing to collaborate or migrate packages into the team git
> repo can join here:
>
>   http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-monitoring/

We also recently created the pkg-graphite team (Graphite is a tool for
real-time visualization and storage of numeric time-series data).
Graphite is mainly used with collectd.

I have updated http://wiki.debian.org/SystemMonitoring, about what I
am aware of.

Regards