Re: new team: pkg-auth on alioth

Hi.

Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.com.au> writes:

> Simon and I both have some security/authentication packages in Debian.
> I've proposed a group on alioth, pkg-auth, which would be an umbrella
> for packages like this and potentially others
>
> The team approach that Debian has been introducing brings a step change
> in oversight over this crucial code, and it will hopefully make it
> easier for team members to support each other's packages in particular
> times of need if there is a common workflow, etc.
>
> If other people have packages in this area and would like to get
> involved, please contact us or use the group joining link on alioth once
> it becomes active.

You may be interested to know that we once set up a CAS packaging team :
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianCASPackaging

It is not really active at the moment (and hasn't been for a while),
although there's nothing in principle that prevents that (but
availability / interest of the participants).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER