Subject: New Alioth Project Submitted
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:58:25 +0000
From: <admin@alioth.debian.org>
To: pocock@debian.org

New Alioth Project Submitted

Project Full Name:  Authentication tools packaging project
Submitted Description: Various tools, utilities and libraries that are useful for authentication and don't fit within a more specific packaging group.  For example, PAM modules, SASL modules, OpenID providers or consumers, two factor authentication algorithms.  Specific examples include the simpleid and dynalogin packages that I currently look after.

The Alioth admin team will now examine your project submission.  You will be notified of their decision.