Re: Bootstrappable Debian - proposal of needed changes

Colin Watson <cjwatson <at> debian.org> writes:

> Also potentially x32.

Which is already on debian-ports, though with no packages at the moment:
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/stats/

Another thing would be a Coldfire port (which Wouter might eventually
start off the m68k port, but we’re concentrating on that right now,
and which may or may not share parts with each other).

I’m wondering what about cris… but the ETRAX series seems discontinued,
similar to avr32 :( what a shame. I liked them.

bye,
//mirabilos