Re: [cut-team] Time to merge back ubuntu improvements!

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 06:55:04PM +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
> Of course there was a reason for introducing testing. And I did not
> propose it to go away either. It should stay for packages marked as
> being part of unstable at freeze time. Probably a separate repo for
> frozen unstable is needed.

Q. How can you tell that Debian is trying to release?
A. There's always a huge discussion about release processes, covering
almost every previously discussed and documented[0] proposal.
Oh, and someone whines about the name. I haven't seen the headlines that
we're late in the release yet though, so that's a refreshing change.

Neil

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseProposals