Re: uscan enhancement

Quoting Nicolas Boulenguez (2013-01-11 17:51:20)
> Before renouncing to a consistent use of the format expressivity for
> documentation of upstream files licence or removal, I would like your
> first reactions about modifying the format towards the direction
> suggested by this pseudo-patch.

[patch seemingly against copyright format text snipped]

Please do not turn this discussion about sensible _use_ of _current_
version of the copyright file format into a discussion for _development_
of it.

Please let us postpone development of the format until _after_ the
release of Wheezy.

Regards,

 - Jonas