Re: usefulness of ITPs (Re: mosh ITP not done, just package name taken over)

Le Wednesday 28 March 2012 07:31:19, Jean-Christophe Dubacq a écrit :
> > The best way to become "hyper-efficient" is to avoid this kind of
> > overhead, automate everything, and be prepared to fail quickly and
> > iterate.
>
> What about a dev. script that would be run in debian/ and would parse
> debian/control and send the ITP? I can write that!

YOu can start from the script used by debian-perl team:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/scripts.git;a=blob;f=examples/gen-itp;hb=HEAD

This script is somewhat hardwired for pkg-perl team. I hope you
can make it more general purpose.

Hope this helps

Dominique