Multiple DB accounts with dbconfig-common

Hello,

I am packaging http://vmm.localdomain.org/, which is a nicely
designed virtual mail manager for postfix+dovecot+pgsql. Obviously,
I would like to use dbconfig-common to faciitate setup for our
users. Since vmm (thankfully) uses separate database roles for each
component (admin command tool, postfix, dovecot), I am unsure how to
set that up with dbconfig-common, which does not seem to provide the
ability to add additional users.

Does anyone have an idea how I could/should move on?

Somehow I would like to avoid having to obtain passwords myself for
postfix and dovecot (generated or debconf) and then firing off SQL
for those two, while the admin user is handled by dbconfig-common.

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                        -- john lennon