Re: Really, about udev, not init sytsems

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 03:40:41PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> the discussion that systemd is a bad design because it uses the same
> configuration file syntax as Windows ini files or XDG .desktop files,
> adding the statement that these are too difficult to parse.

If you are refering to my post:
Please read it again, and read it all the way through.
My post was in response to the statement:
   "It is only me who thinks that it is going by Windows steps?"
in post:

JFTR, it was your post:
which sparked the discussion regarding the merits of .ini vs .xml.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X