Re: Canonical pushes upstart into user session - systemd developer complains

On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 13:06:23 -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh
<hmh@debian.org> wrote:
>And this is not a systemd
>issue, even git uses that crap instead of something better like xml,
>or simpler, like the hierarchical format used by apt that resembles
>C++ classes.

Are there ready-made perl, python or ruby modules that can parse (or
even write?) that ISC-style config file format that I really like?
libconfig-inifiles-perl does a good job for the ugly format.

Greetings
Marc