Re: Really, about udev, not init sytsems

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 03:58:05PM +0100, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le jeudi 29 novembre 2012 à 15:24 +0100, Wouter Verhelst a écrit :
> > Now if someone wants to fork the particular bits of upstream software so
> > making use of a separate /usr is still possible, even if you think it's
> > totally useless, are you going to stop them.
>
> Wouter, I think higher of you than someone who’d bring again the /usr
> argument which has already been debunked to death.

I'm not trying to do that; I was merely trying to demonstrate the
benfits of forking etc. I couldn't care less about whether or not /usr
is separate, since I've stopped using separate partitions years ago.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and