Re: New virtual packages: lv2-plugin and lv2-host

Hi Ian,

thanks for the quick reply!

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Ian Jackson
<ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> An lv2-plugin could be almost anything AFAICT, so depending on "some
> LV2 plugin" is not very useful.
>
> And an lv2-host could include something which can use only plugins
> with certain features.

Altough dillo doesn't support Javascript, it Provides www-browser and
that looks correct to me as it is definitely "something that can
browse HTML files".

Maybe a better proposal would be the following:

   lv2-host    anything that can load LV2 plugins

Cheers!

--
Alessio Treglia          | www.alessiotreglia.com
Debian Developer         | alessio@debian.org