Re: x32 port bootstrap is uploaded

On 11/20/2012 10:15 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:47 AM, Daniel Schepler wrote:
>
>> Later I'll try to document this a bit more on the wiki, create a stub
>> root index.html redirecting to the wiki, and possibly create an
>> x32.debian.net alias.
> Please do move it to debian-ports.org when you are able, I don't think
> we want even more buildd links on the PTS pages.

That is the plan! But since it was taking some time to have
it there, I (and gplhost.com) just sponsored a VPS in the
mean while, as a temporary solution until a more definitive
one (and within the Debian infrastructure) can be found.

Daniel wrote:
> wget http://87.98.215.228/debian/dists/archive.pub
> debootstrap --arch=x32 --components=main,byhand,partial \
>  --keyring=`pwd`/archive.pub \
>  sid /root/x32-chroot/ http://87.98.215.228/debian/

Can I also just add the above Debian repo, do --add-architecture,
and start replacing some packages? How can I for example, replace
perl, on a running server?

Cheers,

Thomas