Re: [SUMMARY/PROPOSAL] Orphaning another maintainer's packages

Le Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 09:46:08PM +0000, Clint Adams a écrit :
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:48:12AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > Silence is not assent.  That thread blew up because you proposed a *broken*
>
> No, silence is an indication that you don't deserve any decision-making
> power.

Hi all,

while in general one can not make interpretation for silence, in this
particular case, I think that the absence of any reaction to the proposition to
orphan a package is actualy a clear demonstration that the package is orphan.
It is not a question of who has power or not, it is about correcting a
package's metadata to reflect a fact.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy